Monique Koch is based in the Washington, DC area and is available to speak on vegan topics throughout the United States.
- How to Transition Families to Vegan Life
- How to Make Vegan Life More Mainstream
- How to Plan Simple & Delicious Meals
- Panels and cooking demonstrations
- Also available for topics on how to grow your business using YouTube, social media, blogging and podcasting.
Send an email to email@example.com to schedule a chat.
What others are saying....
"Monique is an incredibly warm and genuine person who spoke openly about struggling with feeling the need to be a 'perfect' vegan, and why progression is more important—and more honest—than perfection. I'll be keeping an eye on Monique's YouTube channel, because her enthusiasm is infectious!" - Erin Wyso
"Monique is so charismatic and genuine that her talk was both enjoyable and touching. She discussed how we don’t always have to appear to be “Pinterest Perfect,” because in reality, none of us really are. Also, by opening up about not-so-perfect things may help others who are dealing with the same thing. Her talk struck me so deeply." - Kristy Turner